Maybe she's just saving energy so she can wake me up at 5 a.m. again!
Meanwhile, here are 10 little notes on stuff relating to the little princess:
1. She likes to wake me up by sticking her cold, wet nose into my ear and purring full volume.
2. She continues to wrestle with the stuffed guinea pig toy.
3. She makes the cutest little growl when she's going after her octopus toy.
4. At any one time there are a minimum of six cat toys under the piano.
5. She has quite a nose for dairy. I had celergy w/cream cheese and she was hovering.
6. Her favorite food is fish, no question. (We did find her on the Georgia Aquarium construction site!)
7. She is now content to sit in my lap while I work and rarely attacks the mouse pointer.
8. Today, for the first time, she spontaneously jumped into Caleb's lap.
9. She doesn't look out the windows, just attacks the blinds.
10. Yesterday she seemed fascinated by a baby camel on TV.