- Edits on dental asst. school site, on way to site launch.
- Created & launched another one of those small project web sites I always do for TSW, Caleb's company.
- 1 1/2 worth of edits to TSW site, including 3 news items, edits throughout site
- Added new piece to my artist client Tom Haney's site.
- Lots of updates to neighborhood association web site, including newsletters, meeting minutes, membership updates, news items, etc.
- Switched forms on ELS site to use a more secure Perl script.
- Added LJ blog link to Fiona McGavin's author site.
- Minor edits to Muros landscaping site.
- Edits to Metro Girl site, adding West Lake LCI as latest client project.
I'm sure there was more stuff, too. All I know is I just kept cracking, going through my email and hitting as much as I could. There is MORE of course...
This week I have to finish up the site for my building, make a whole bunch of edits to the Immanion Press site, and yeah, do Inception. The dental site will probably need to be launched, too.
I also baked a marble cake and read the last 100 pages of The Mask of Apollo. And cooked dinner.
I guess this expains why I don't get any writing done? Argh.