Lamenting policewomen, policemen, silly women, taxmen,
Uniformed whores, wducated criminals, work within the law
This world is full, oh oh, so full of crashing bores
And I must be one, cos no one ever turns to me to say
"Take me in your arms, Take me in your arms
And love me, And love me..."
- "The World is Full of Crashing Bores," You Are The Quarry, Morrissey
1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING?
2. LONGEST FRIENDSHIP?
Dee (real name Marialana), since second grade, 1982.
3. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
2 Tofurky Italian sausages, heated in the microwave.
4. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
"Over the Rainbow"
Well, me! But, OK, if I have to pick somebody else... my friend Angel, who made me tingle head to toe when he kissed me last year at Piedmont Park. He's gay of course. And goooooooorgeous.
6. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?:
Ability to say and do interesting stuff.
7. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
The way I sometimes "let things go" for no real reason.
8. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?:
Zero. Not driving helps me maintain my perfect driving record.
9. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:
Caleb, who called while I was napping and sang the "Hot and Wet" song -- a ditty he made up, to the tune of "Jesus Christ, Superstar" -- because he was waiting for bus and it was rainy and hot out.
10.WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED?:
"Stop calling me." From Caleb.
11. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?:
Oh, yes! I have a driving atlas of the U.K. I love.
12. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?
That's a hard one, as I love winter. But I guess I really love freezing cold wind and how it feels in my lungs, on my skin. It's stimulating! And that's good, whether it's a bad or good feeling.
13. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?
14.NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?
Pepper, my parakeet.
15. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BACKPACK?
I have several backpacks and courier bags: black, gray, yellow, turquoise...
16. DO YOU HAVE ON EYELINER?:
17. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?
18. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?:
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NICKNAME FOR YOURSELF?:
20.DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?
Um, I have 3!