I'm in the market office alone today, so before I mow down the lengthy to-do list I made up yesterday...fridayfiver
1. When is your birthday?
2. How old will you be?
3. Do you prefer to throw a party or attend a party?
I always end up throwing my own party. Heck, I made my own cake just about every year until the past couple, when Caleb made me spectacular cakes.
4. Presents: take'em or leave'em?
Gimme! I mean, even stupid dime store presents.
5. Best birthday so far?
2005, which was the day after I picked up Luckie off the street. Caleb made the cake. I was so happy with my little kitty!thefridayfive
- Terribly Random
1. Favorite cereal and why?
Kashi GoLean Crunch -- because it tastes yummy and doesn't get soggy. The requirement of ANY good cereal is that it doesn't get soggy. My other favorite cereals: Total, granola and various kinds of muesli.
2. What is the best thing about Summer?
It's right before Fall.
3. Would you rather have a Slurpee or a milkshake?
Either are good, but in a choice between either, milkshake wins. Because there's no such thing as a malted Slurpee... I hope.
4. If you could be a member of any band/musical group, past or present, what band would it be and why?
Bjork doesn't have a band, so maybe I could just be in one of her music videos?
5. Who is your idol? What are they famous for?
I'll go along with versailles_rose
and say the my mom is one of my top idols. My mom who doesn't care about makeup or jewelry, eats sugar out of the bowl, could never keep the house clean, and is a wonderful lady.