From the last few days:
- Spent Saturday after at the live broadcast world premier of the Met's new opera, The First Emperor. I want to do a whole post about the Met's new outreach program, but for now, I say great idea, even if this particular opera got really tedious toward the end. They're doing a repeat of The Magic Flute (English version) soon, so check out your local theater or visit opera.org.
- The scratches on my hand and nose are healing well. The one on my nose bugs because I'm worried it'll get some odd scar or spot, but for now I'm just trying to leave it alone.
- Luckie has officially stopped coming out of hiding when the boys are over. She just stays under the bed and that's that. *shrug*
- Been spending a lot of time hunting down Electric Company bits on YouTube. I'll do a big post of my favorites soon, but for now I'll say say I found the "T-I-O-N" video and it was just as awesome as I remembered!
- For whatever reason, my depression has been better lately, at least in terms of the feeling sad/bad part. I've been pretty irritable and grumpy (ask the boys about that), which is another symptom, but at least that doesn't keep me from doing things.