The other day I was watching "Inside the Actor's Studio" and wondered why I hadn't seen this going around online. I'm sure it has, but anyway...
The Pivot Questionnaire
("Inside Actor's Studio" Questions)
These 10 questions originally came from a French series, "Bouillon de Culture" hosted by Bernard Pivot. They're better known as the questions that James Lipton asks every guest at the end of "Inside the Actor's Studio" show. Answers them for yourself, and have fun with your friends. You'll be amazed at how much they reveal about a person's thoughts, feelings and beliefs.
1. What is your favorite word?
I've always thought onomatopoeia was an awesome word. I also like the word awesome.
2. What is your least favorite word?
For word, sin.
For phrase, or start of one, it's a tie: "Can I ask you a question?" (asked by somebody on the street) and "Call me at...."
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off?
Sex. At least sex involving me.
5. What is your favorite curse word?
F*ck is definitely my most used, so I'll go with that.
6. What sound or noise do you love?
Thunder and lighting.
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
The telephone ringing. I don't care whose phone it is either.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Travel writer. Either that or a housewife with a rich spouse and a housekeeper.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Doctor, especially in an emergency room. There is no way I could deal with the demands, especially the high-stakes stress, of that job.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Once you step inside, you won't ever be depressed or overweight again -- and there are no telephones!