Ganked from a couple of folks..
Meant to be completed by those OUT of high school =)
Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids?
'Have you ever kissed someone?'
'Told someone you loved them?'
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Chase Visa bill. Will be recovering for that half year of virtual unemployment and paying my 2006 taxes for some time...
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Either my place or Caleb's. We do "romantic" dinners with candles even though we're, um, not romantically involved.
3. Do you regret losing your virginity to the person you lost it to?
Not sure how to answer this because not sure it's ever happened.
4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
Not run away from all the women after me in college.
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Crowley. I remember her as very stern, but of course this was the teacher that 1) kept a special box on the blackboard daily where she marked my behavior for every class period
and 2) wrote out a note daily, with a smiley face, neutral face or frowny face with a note for my parents. She had other strategies for coping with me, like sending me down to kindergarten to read to the younger kids or assignment me to talk to immigrant kids so they could learn English. I wound up in the principal's office a few times and also got stuck in the hall ("Look at this spot for 1 hour") while we had a class party outside. I bet Mrs. Crowley retired after me...
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Several things -- architect, writer, poet, actress, photographer.
8. How many colleges did you attend?
Undergrad from UMass, but spent my senior year on exchange at University of Georgia. Have worked at two universities, Georgia Institute of Technology and Emory University.
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
Wearing a nightgown I've had since 7th grade. It's gray and pink striped jersey and very comfy and warm. And it's loose, thus the fact it still fits me.
10. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
I'll be happy when they're at $10/gallon. That will finally force some much-needed CHANGE.( Collapse )