Because I seriously am weary of serving the team...
1) Born in Methuen, Massachusetts.
2) Held back a year in school, which in effect put me ahead of most everyone else.
3) First trip in an airplane was from Montreal to Calgary.
4) New England beaches where I enjoyed swimming had a temp of 55-60 degrees F.
5) Buttermilk tastes so good to me I become almost drunk on it.
6) Foreign languages I have studied: Latin, German, Russian, French.
7) Most random college course I took: Food Preservation.
8) GPA in college: 3.8.
9) All 4 places I've lived start with A: Andover, Amherst, Athens, Atlanta.
10) Enjoy walking around my neighborhood very late at night, whistling the "Harry Lime" song.