February 15th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Mon, 13:56: RT @WhatTheCast: Happy Valentines Day. Nothing says love like chopping the heads off of defenseless flowers... unless your girlfriend is ...
- Mon, 15:40: When I'm depressed like this it feels like I'm about to have a huge, huge cry or maybe have just had one. Only I haven't & won't!
- Mon, 17:05: Harry had the runs when I left this morning. I shudder to think what lovely cleaning tasks await me at home. Floor scrub & cat bath?
- Mon, 19:00: From now on, only certain of my Tweets are going to LinkedIn. I'm sure some LI folks will be relieved. Yes, this is a test. #in
- Mon, 19:02: My prediction about Harry creating/being a mess during my absence today unfortunately proved right. "Presents" abound. Ew. Ew. EW!
- Mon, 19:06: My boss Jeff is awesome. I really could not ask for better. And since this tweet is -not- going on LinkedIn, I'm not just saying that!
- Mon, 19:23: Today's "Long Read" RT @ebertchicago Frances Fox Piven, target of Glenn Beck, thinks Beck is out of his mind. http://bit.ly/dIJXGt
- Mon, 20:35: Photo: Before Facebook There Was This by Wendy Darling Bulletin board at Emory U. in Atlanta. When I was in... http://tumblr.com/x7p1ili4ef
- Mon, 21:12: My cat Harry is miserable on several counts tonight: Diarahea, vomiting and now wet from me bathing him to get muck off.
- Mon, 21:45: Harry finally settled down, which is good, as his wandering was getting freaky. Luckie happy in a cardboard box. OK, I am less anxious.