March 5th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Fri, 12:14: Third album in Festival O'Morrissey: Your Arsenal. Includes "Seaside Yet Still Docked," which fortunately I no longer identify with so much.
- Fri, 13:08: Luckie has been super playful all morning. Makes me so happy. This cat has come a long way. She used to be almost autistic.
- Fri, 13:56: Festival O'Morrissey continues: Vauxhall and I. "The more you ignore me, the closer I get!" (Yes, I have a -lot- of Morrissey albums. All?)
- Fri, 14:02: Watched earlier. Wicked! RT @MoveOn Jon Stewart Calls Out Big-Shot Teachers with Their Fancy No. 2 Pencils http://j.mp/stewartteachers
- Fri, 16:02: Festival O'Morrissey continues with: Years of Refusal. Haven't warmed up to this one yet. Reminds me of something NPR would review :>o
- Fri, 16:13: I'm working on cleaning up the CSS in this email newsletter. There shouldn't be any CSS but definitely this messed up CSS needs to go.
- Fri, 16:16: 6 mo. into using Dreamweaver CS6 and I finally figure out how to split code view horizontally instead of stupid vertical split. Phew!
- Fri, 17:33: And now Festival O'Morrissey concludes with The Very Best of the Smiths + Louder Than Bombs. That should about cover it.
- Fri, 20:50: Just watched Streetcar Named Desire and I -still- think Mitch should've just lied to him mom and married Blanche.
- Sat, 10:57: Should be leaving for #DecaturGa shortly -- I'm taking Caleb to Cafe Lily for lunch in pre-payment for doing my taxes. Mmm, tapas brunch!