March 7th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Sun, 21:10: You know you spend too much time on your Tumblr blog when you discover there's a 300-entry limit to the Queue. #tumblr #justsayin
- Sun, 21:15: I think Harry's on to the fact I don't have any wet cat food in the house. They get that on the weekend. He's looking for it bad.
- Sun, 21:52: The copywriter on this AP story spelled copywriter wrong: http://is.gd/j0HCwE See last paragraph. #fail
- Sun, 21:55: Just placed 3rd order w/Moore Farms! I am -loving- living on this fresh food & that I pick up @ Emory http://www.moorefarmsandfriends.com
- Mon, 10:27: Tried reading Party of One today and again gave up bc I find the author's tone too hostile. I agree with the premise but tone? No.
- Mon, 10:27: I guess I'm a bad nerd for having no interest in space, space travel or astronomy, right? I like scifi though! LOL
- Mon, 10:29: Just let my paid LiveJournal account, which I've had for 9 yrs., expire. Debating if I should bother to renew. LJ is not adapting to present
- Mon, 11:26: RT @emoryhealthsci: EPA has awarded 5-yr. grant of $8 million to Emory & Georgia Tech to create 1 of 4 national Clean Air Research Cente ...
- Mon, 11:32: Since I stopped managing ADNA's Twitter (& they closed that address) their web traffic is down 15%. Not my problem though :)
- Mon, 11:58: GA middle-schoolers disciplined after calling teacher ‘pedophile’ & other things on Facebook - http://is.gd/ZWJZc2