March 9th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Tue, 12:18: I have a personal grudge against FontAgent Pro. May as well be a virus, it's that's annoying and slows me down that much.
- Tue, 12:52: The definition of TOO cute! --> Slow Loris Loves a Tiny Umbrella | Geekosystem: http://bit.ly/fKjW3p #cute #omgcute
- Tue, 12:52: This actually makes a LOT of sense. Hmmm. --> Study: Bright Screens Ruin Your Sleep | Geekosystem: http://bit.ly/eUTNs5 #sleep
- Tue, 14:28: Looks like I'm going to get to test out my newly acquired #CascadeServer backend skills soon, with content types, formats, etc. New project!
- Tue, 14:28: A friend of mine just told me about Cardboard Con, held this past weekend. Make cardboard costumes & bar crawl? Nobody told me!?
- Tue, 14:33: Got my iPad back -again- this time with power cord. OMG, never loaning it out again ever!
- Tue, 14:57: RT @ajccolleges: "Kill the BIll!" chant being yelled by college students in Senate protesting #HOPE bill. Yes, they're being thrown out, ...
- Tue, 15:25: Seems experiment teaching Pubs staff to enter their own magazines into #CascadeServer has been a success. Yay for trying new things.
- Tue, 15:57: Listening to Rand Paul on Daily Show from yesterday. Jeez, he is deluded.
- Tue, 17:11: Just "muted" an Aardvard question topic and... "No problem, I won't send you any more questions labeled **strip clubs and London**."