March 14th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Sun, 14:29: Apparently the ONLY response to having a spokesman/CEO/anchor/etc. who says something (even 1 sentence, 1 word) 'controversial' is firing.
- Sun, 14:38: RT @immortalfireboy: "Geeks don't just have interests, they have passions." - @hijinksensue One of my favorite quotes ever.
- Sun, 15:06: Upgrading my iPad OS. Only 2nd time I've remembered I can connect iPad to my laptop. (You can tell I never had an iPod.)
- Sun, 15:11: Watching Mr. T cartoon show from the 80s and I swear one episode steals plotline from Manchurian Candidate. That was unexpected!
- Sun, 21:31: Illustrating my earlier comment, tho this -is- the military --> Clinton Spokesman Resigns After WikiLeaks Comments http://n.pr/eKf9Mx
- Sun, 23:56: RT @ebertchicago: Another way to look at these great CNN ratings. MSNBC viewers shifted, but Fox News viewers were indifferent to Japan. ...
- Mon, 08:02: It's 8 and sun still not up.
- Mon, 08:35: Must-read article --> At NPR, Strong Journalism and Weak Management http://nyti.ms/fCV5MY #npr #media
- Mon, 10:24: Spent entire 20-min. bus ride from Lindbergh trying, and failing, to keep my eyes open.
- Mon, 10:25: Pet peeve: People saying iPhone when they really mean smartphone. Sorry, folks, iPhone far from only smartphone. #apple #iphone