March 15th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Mon, 12:29: Brain moving like sludge today. Slept terribly last night. Kept overheating. Also: Cats were jumping on me. Ugh.
- Mon, 14:45: If I could send care packs/supplies to Japan (as I did for Katrina) I would, but I can't so I just donated to http://www.redcross.org
- Mon, 14:48: Just read a bunch of #Japan news stories on NYT and now I feel a) very appreciative of my safety and 2) sick to my stomach.
- Mon, 17:41: Whoah. RT @mashable: 80% of Children Under Age 5 Use the Internet [STATS] - http://on.mash.to/fmWSYv
- Mon, 17:42: RT @AtlantaDNA: Unable to attend @City_of_Atlanta Comprehensive Development Plan meetings? Take survey to guide future development http: ...
- Mon, 17:43: Experiencing mysteries pains, rather like growth pains when I was little. Shins and hands. Ow. What did I do?
- Mon, 17:48: Just installed latest #Tweetcaster Pro and wow, some nice features, including 'zip it' to filter out topics/tags/ppl I don't wanna see.
- Mon, 20:02: Giving Twitter iPad app a 2nd chance. Some good points. Twitterific will be hard to beat, however.
- Mon, 21:12: Twitter just "suggested" I follow Georgia Republicans. I think not! Even the whole "know your enemy" thing couldn't induce me.
- Mon, 22:22: mal4o asked: like your blog.. http://tumblr.com/x7p1rz7hbj