March 19th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Fri, 12:55: Just finished the book I've been reading all week. Glad I ordered the sequel (and books 3&4) last night b/c I want more!
- Fri, 13:03: RT @CSJournalism: So, the US military is creating dummy accounts to make the US look good in online discussions. http://j.mp/e8CAXn
- Fri, 13:36: Me to our staff photographer: "Look at this portrait, the guy's expression! What the...?" Reply: "He really looks like that." Me: "Ohhhh."
- Fri, 15:02: Back from a very nice lunch break, during which I found a new sun spot where I could veg out and daydream.
- Fri, 20:16: LOL RT @carolinecox The best part of the day after St. Patrick's Day: CHATHAM COUNTY MUGSHOT BOOKINGS WEBSITE http://ow.ly/4hD4Y #savannah
- Fri, 20:18: Thank you, AP. Still disagree about website as one word tho. RT @HuffingtonPost AP changes its mind about 'email' http://huff.to/gHKu1X
- Fri, 20:28: 4 of 5 stars to Animal Farm by George Orwell http://goodreads.com/review/show/155224201
- Fri, 20:28: 4 of 5 stars to Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes http://goodreads.com/review/show/155224275
- Fri, 20:30: 4 of 5 stars to A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens http://goodreads.com/review/show/155224480
- Fri, 23:06: Never wanted a bigger TV before 'til I just saw Dark City and wanted it to LOOM. It's OK though, TV is hardly ever in use.