March 22nd, 2011
( Collapse )
- Mon, 13:08: On Twitter's 5th #birthday I have about 17,000 tweets. Fingers have been busy!
- Mon, 13:52: Ugh. RT @ajc Update: T-Mobile users, you don't really like that 3G phone anyway, right? AT&T says it's gotta go. http://bit.ly/dRXPqZ
- Mon, 13:53: What I really like about my T-Mobile plan? Truly unlimited data. Sigh.
- Mon, 15:08: I just tweeted in Spanish. Fortunately only 1 word was something I had to translate. Did add Spanish hashtags though.
- Mon, 15:52: Is it me or is Glenn Beck's face turning smarmier, creepier & more smug by the day? http://is.gd/rajHT6
- Mon, 15:55: Anyone @EmoryUniversity who sees a skeleton walking around campus this week, explanation of Dooley's week. http://bit.ly/hJiOIc #atlanta
- Mon, 15:57: And here's another video, more of a historical look, at Dooley @EmoryUniversity http://bit.ly/gLfcte #atlanta
- Mon, 15:58: Tho I personally find the whole Dooley thing weird, I really can't talk, as my school mascot was this guy: http://bit.ly/ijboVA
- Mon, 17:43: True --> RT @shocktrauma Don't text and drive. A PSA with Dr. Andrew Pollak. Share with all the drivers you know: http://umm.gd/hXjIkQ
- Mon, 17:45: Here are my mobile & reading rules: No reading or typing/reading on mobile while crossing the street, parking lot, etc. on foot.