March 23rd, 2011
( Collapse )
- Tue, 13:29: Presentation forced to be abominably short bc prior presenters went on too long. Did manage to get in 10 min. Got out main pts.
- Tue, 13:47: Shout out to @emoryhealthcare : Thanks to you & your docs, Atlanta's pollen doesn't bother me one bit. Allergy shots, yay!
- Tue, 14:18: Suddenly thought back to time boss "locked" me in a conf. room for five days to complete a project. Un-funny. #worstworkexperience
- Tue, 14:18: My job is SO much better now! #goodworkexperience
- Tue, 15:10: Was just cruising conference web sites and the one I'm most interested in has the nicest web site. So many of them SUCK. Ye gods!
- Tue, 15:11: Hint to cause of bad conference web sites: Info architects cramming 10,000 words onto every page, being colorblind & living in 2002.
- Tue, 15:15: 3 not-so-great tech comm. conference sites: http://is.gd/tW2Pin --- http://is.gd/Wo8S1I --- http://is.gd/AUk34J --- #webfail
- Tue, 15:34: Yay! RT @artdecoarch Photo: I found the video of all the 1930s architects dressed up like their buidlings. http://tumblr.com/xl51um723d
- Tue, 15:42: Absolutely amazing online storytelling from NPR - awesome multimedia slideshow: http://is.gd/Gk4TzY #npr #ptsd
- Tue, 16:42: Just made initial pitch to my boss on going to HighEdWeb in Austin this Oct. Looks like it would be awesome. Is it? #heweb11