March 31st, 2011
( Collapse )
- Wed, 12:52: Having worst working at home experience ever. Internet and CMS conspiring to make me homicidal...
- Wed, 13:37: My four hours of Internet agony is over. Updates complete and Internet working fine. Now: peanut butter & banana sandwich.
- Wed, 13:55: Going to take a full hour of R&R and hope that when I come back, my work will go more smoothly.
- Wed, 14:40: This morning's frustrations have left me -still- wanting to spit nails. However, got a haircut set for tonight, so at least 1 thing good.
- Wed, 17:02: Frustration and anger from this morning still hasn't worn off. It takes a lot to tick me off but once you do, I combust!
- Wed, 19:07: Got a great haircut, now having great dinner at Cafe Alsace. The proprietess is beautiful as ever.
- Wed, 19:22: Tried French (Alsatian) beer, Kronenbourg 1664. Me likey! Reminds me of Koelsch, native beer of Cologne.
- Wed, 19:29: This food is sooooo good. Ah Cafe Alsace, it's been too long! #decaturga
- Wed, 19:59: Drunk on French beer. Yes, you could insert a joke here but really it was charming beer.
- Wed, 21:14: With the haircut went last fall's dye job. My hair is now the color of... my hair. I bet I could sell tickets for this rare sight!