- Fri, 12:13: H-llish morning. Jeez!
- Fri, 14:57: Back at desk after 5 yr - wait, make that hr. - team meeting quick escape for errand running & oreo frozen yogurt blast. TGIF!
- Fri, 15:06: This is true: My top college choice was Georgetown, specifically School of Foreign Service, which accepted me. I was insane as a 19 yr old.
- Fri, 15:25: April Fool's from @HootSuite --> http://hootsuite.com/happy-owls Color me amuzed :>)
- Fri, 15:34: Frequently I think I far too empathic for my own good. It really hurts me to be able to feel everybody's hurts. Even animals' hurts.
- Fri, 16:57: I have never seen: True Blood, Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Sopranos, Lost, Mad Men... God, anything! Bothers me even less than not driving.
- Fri, 17:02: Photo: Banana ha-ha’s. darylfranz: http://tumblr.com/xvw1yjjvgx
- Fri, 17:36: "Don't Make Fun of Daddy's Voice" just came up on my iTunes DJ... Awesome self-mockery from Morrissey. I do a wicked impersonation, BTW.
- Fri, 17:55: Random realization: My dad was 60 the year I graduated high school. Huh.
- Fri, 18:28: Amazed myself by remembering all four IRS forms I have to have in order for Caleb to do my taxes.
April 2nd, 2011
Got a call this morning around 11:30. It came up on my phone as "Unknown" so I didn't answer. There was a message, however, so I checked and.... WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!
-- Transcript --
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic in which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Amen. Everyone, please take your seats, I'm going to start today's service.
Today we are making an offering to Wendy -- or was it Lindsay? I don't know your name. Anyway.
I was just calling because I really hope that your cancer -- I mean, not your cancer, sorry, that was awkward -- your procedure with your titties went well. I know they were kind of flat and I know you got a procedure. And you know, I don't think God has a problem… even though he's into that whole 'natural beauty' thing… But you know, I'm a guy, I'm into the tit thing.
So. I hope I see you again. I want to see what they look like.
This is a peculiar message, isn't it?
Well, I'm not to going tell you who this is because I don't want you to know but… I work with you. That's a little hinty-hint. Huh.
Uh, so anyway, so bye.
Thoughts welcome! The voice sounds like a combo of three people I know, yet unless one of them was having a schizophrenic episode this morning, I don't think it's any of them.