April 8th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Thu, 12:06: I think one of the most useful work skills I've developed here at Emory is the ability to say no. I'm not wasting my time or yours, thx.
- Thu, 13:59: Ugh! Bad, bad! --> "Pandora Mobile App Sends Personal Info to Advertisers" --> http://is.gd/bYlIpF #privacy
- Thu, 14:51: My #1 problem with #NPR is snobbish avoidance genre work - scifi, fantasy, horror. Like, why can't Terry Gross interview @LynnFlewelling ?
- Thu, 14:53: If NPR would open up, there are dozens of ppl who could fill the airwaves and jeez, not like there aren't millions of genre fans listening!
- Thu, 15:34: Getting through my 4000-msg. inbox by searching by name on everybody in my dept., going through crap. Inbox is a trash heap.
- Thu, 16:34: I can smell and feel the pollen on me but it's not DOING anything to me. Dragging myself to the allergy clinic for shots was worth it.
- Thu, 19:53: Woulda thrown hot coffee on him. RT @ajc: Thief snatches laptop from Inman Park coffee shop user in mid keystroke http://bit.ly/gXcUo9
- Thu, 19:54: I love being a sybrarite.
- Thu, 20:40: 4 of 5 stars to Swordspoint by Ellen Kushner http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/24181332
- Thu, 21:52: Seeking Words With Friends partners. I'm a word game freak. My username is 'wcdarling'. http://bit.ly/dK8DdN