April 9th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Fri, 12:42: Next Wednesday Emory's Office of LGBT Life is showing Ed Wood's "Glen or Glenda." 5:30 pm, DUC, Room 246E. #atlfilm #atlanta
- Fri, 12:43: Supposed to be a good sports bar/ RT AtlantaDNA Today's @ScoutMob deal is for neighborhood sports bar @STATSatl http://ow.ly/4vLsS
- Fri, 12:46: My fav places to eat in Downtown Atlanta: Slice, Ted's, Spoon, Social, Max's, Rise, Thrive, Trader Vic's, Dua... Yeah so there's a bunch.
- Fri, 14:13: RT @AtlantaDNA: Weekly neighborhood Quality of Life Team/Committee meeting tomorrow morning has been moved to Woodruff Park http://ow.ly ...
- Fri, 15:37: On page 77 of 190 of Fahrenheit 451, by Ray Bradbury: So many quotable lines in this. It's ... http://goodreads.com/user_status/show/5726371
- Fri, 17:15: Thanks to special offer for Emory folks, just got $12 tix for an Apr. 28th ASO concert. Picked back row again since I liked that last time.
- Fri, 19:48: Nice takedown. RT @ebertchicago "Your Highness," a.k.a. its lowness. Fail. Big time. My review: http://bit.ly/gWYf5q
- Fri, 21:14: 4 of 5 stars to Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/159633049
- Fri, 21:31: Harry is being such a sulky brat. Luckie just popped him in the face, I think just for the heck of it.
- Fri, 22:45: Sci-fi RT @HuffingtonPost Word Of God? Moral Guide? Literature? What kind of a book is the Bible? What do you think? http://huff.to/gaOW91