April 15th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Thu, 12:14: Looking at airfares for trip to parents, thinking it's so WRONG it costs 2x as much to go BOS-ATL as it does the other way. Ugh.
- Thu, 12:28: Airfares are so bad I think I will take Amtrak home. Takes 23 hrs. but only $100 more & more enjoyable. Plus: Acela!
- Thu, 12:54: Awkward! --> Donald Trump: ‘I’ve Always Had a Great Relationship With The Blacks’ - http://is.gd/N93YwH #trump #idiocy
- Thu, 13:31: Maybe that's where mine went. RT @ajc Ever wonder where your lost luggage ends up? Try Alabama. http://bit.ly/eRQrn5
- Thu, 14:10: Battling with my stockings. Could've used some garters today. The stockings LOOK good though!
- Thu, 14:46: I'll be visiting Grady next Thurs. to meet w/Emory PR person who works there; still updating Grady-Emory web site http://is.gd/4rU6vI
- Thu, 16:00: After going without a working TV for 6 mo. last year, finally got it fixed around XMas. Have barely watched it all since.
- Thu, 17:29: Have to clean up whole main room tonight. Promised Caleb it'd be done by time he got back from Bahamas. Should've done a little a night...
- Thu, 18:11: Waited 2 minutes to long to check @TransLoc and now I've missed my op to get to Decatur for next hour. Taking the 6.
- Thu, 19:36: Further proof of my half-Englishness: Baked red potatoes with butter & Worcestershire sauce for dinner. Thought of adding horseradish even.