April 23rd, 2011
( Collapse )
- Fri, 15:12: Feeling STILL hasn't come back to my thumb. Reminds me of: Time I got frostbite on First Night, time I smashed finger in car door.
- Fri, 15:25: RT @emoryhealthsci: Hidden in plain sight: Enormous mosaic @EmoryUniversity depicting history of medicine through the ages! VIDEO: http: ...
- Fri, 15:27: True: School counselors were always asking my parents if I made trouble at home. Sure I did, but they didn't mind my trouble!
- Fri, 15:28: Yes. If that's Tall then I am a Big Gulp. RT @GeorgeTakei Anyone else question why small is “Tall” at Starbucks? #WarIsPeaceFreedomIsSlavery
- Fri, 16:40: Keepin' it classy: Eating Kroger tuna out of the can at my desk.
- Fri, 17:26: RT @NatGeoSociety: Friday Fact: Around the world, lightning strikes the ground about 100 times each second, or 8 million times a day. #f ...
- Fri, 18:32: On page 126 of 228 of The Scarlet Letter, by Nathaniel Hawthorne: Alas I have recalled the ... http://goodreads.com/user_status/show/5924508
- Fri, 19:39: Plumber fairies took care of toilet while I was at work. Used all the parts I laid out. I guess it was like the cobbler & the elves!
- Fri, 22:11: Another Friday night, another night posting pics to my Deco blog. This time stuff in Downtown LA, plus Naval Hospital in Philly.
- Fri, 22:48: Major MAJOR siren activity Downtown at Five Pts. Heard 3-4 firetrucks, plus ambulance. One alarm is continuous. #atlanta