April 24th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Sat, 13:43: Photo: Little Egg, Big Egg by Wendy Darling I dyed eggs just now and half of them were from Bantam chickens,... http://tumblr.com/x7p28jn1tk
- Sat, 15:16: Google Maps #Fail - If I ask it how to get to IKEA from Downtown by transit it tells me to walk 2.6 mi. Apparently the 1 bus doesn't exist?
- Sat, 15:17: Just watched a doc on the "America Songbook." Was OK but flawed by 1) Michael Feinstein as host/singer and 2) all clips owned by Turner.
- Sat, 17:55: Sooooooo hot after walk from IKEA to Hop City. Pedestrian Hell, BTW. Should not be at risk for sunstroke in April, damnit!
- Sat, 17:57: Observation: There's a big, new-looking Planned Parenthood clinic ad a block over from Atlanta Union Mission women's shelter.
- Sat, 19:08: Just framed huge pic of my mom and hung it up in place of something else. Now thinking hanging it by hordes of nude French girls is wrong.
- Sat, 19:33: I luv this movie --> RT @erbertchicago Guy Maddin's ineffable "The Saddest Music in the World" is on Netflix Instant. http://bit.ly/hJ47PC
- Sat, 21:28: Nothing quite as refreshing as a good facial waxing. Man! I'm not much on feminine vanity, only shave legs 3x a year but my face is hairy.
- Sun, 10:12: Ethics, schmethics RT @SpaceyG Stonewall Bar Assoc. of Georgia Pres. Brian Basinger banned from speaking against DOMA. http://bit.ly/hkXYiS
- Sun, 10:20: Was going to go to church (!) but alas I overslept. Well, could make it if I skipped breakfast & went out with greasy spiked hair, but no.