April 28th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Wed, 13:43: RT @DMetro: Emory President Details Events Surrounding Protester Arrests http://bit.ly/jx3ByW
- Wed, 13:44: I have my magic umbrella. Know what that means? I am not going to see any rain. Every since I got it, rain stops for me.
- Wed, 13:45: RT @brockbrown: A great case study on how social media can change and assist in saving lives - http://bit.ly/fEJe9S Social Media is a p ...
- Wed, 13:46: @ web writing seminar today, guy talked about off-web writing more limiting - no links, no video, no comments. That's how I feel about TV.
- Wed, 13:56: I've been considering this. RT @lifehacker Looking to get out of debt? Switch to a cash-only policy http://t.co/U0LSsYk
- Wed, 14:19: Caught @ajc committing blatant act of journalism! --> Census shock result of flawed estimates http://bit.ly/kGLgBj #atlanta #census
- Wed, 14:24: On page 43 of 271 of Neuromancer, by William Gibson: Despite the density of new concepts (f... http://goodreads.com/user_status/show/5990381
- Wed, 15:29: True: I reached 5 ft., 100 lbs. in 2nd grade, age 8, and finished growing by age 12 -- 6 ft. Yeah, that was awkward. Very.
- Wed, 18:11: Ummmmmm.... Editing audio of 7 public health ppl talking about history of AIDS prevention & treatment has eaten my brain.
- Wed, 18:22: Just consulted Weatherbug... Man, I need to get OUT of here. May still escape dry. Then going to watch STORM action from safety of home.