April 29th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Thu, 12:21: Took a tour around Grady and damn, it is SO much nicer than I ever expected. It's even pretty in parts! So even I needed educatin'.
- Thu, 12:23: So I walk into Curb Market with Grady PR person, who didn't quite believe I worked here, get bearhugged by huge, buff wecurity guard Lonnie.
- Thu, 12:24: At Cafe Campesino at Sweet Auburn Curb Market. They maje a gooood iced mocha! Come by. Convenient to GSU, Edgewood, plus free wifi.
- Thu, 12:36: RT @adampknave: So I grabbed some 6 year old I passed and put him in leg irons - now he's making me new shoes. I love Put A Child To Wor ...
- Thu, 12:38: Don't wanna leave this cafe & go home. But I will be editing AIDS story audio & doing public health iMovie, guess I do need quiet.
- Thu, 12:48: Cafe Campesino... good vibes. http://twitpic.com/4ql5qr
- Thu, 14:03: Well done! RT @lostremote "You saved my life" says an Alabama resident to TV meteorologist @spann. photographic proof: http://bit.ly/j1dW5F
- Thu, 14:07: Having the best day! Enjoyed Grady, nice coffeeshop, bought sneaks at Walter's, falafel at Ali Baba's, now home working. Tonight: ASO.
- Thu, 14:41: Is it wrong of me that I refuse to answer cell calls if they appear as "Unknown" (no name, number)? Bc I just don't. Suspect, IMO.
- Thu, 14:44: Also, if "Unknown" doesn't leave a msg., what the heck? Call 3x and no msg.? Why?! Ticking me off.