April 30th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Fri, 12:11: Producing a video on AIDS work at Emory based entirely on photos and audio, plus titles. I am Wendy "Ken Burns" Darling.
- Fri, 13:26: This video is rocking. Well, for a Ken Burns video. I managed to turn like 3 hr. of audio into 2 min. Thank god I had a transcript...
- Fri, 14:26: Was about to share the video I did when, reviewing it, I noticed I had wrong pic and caption for one of the interviewees. Redo! Good save.
- Fri, 14:57: Einstein's at Emory biz school is set up with a flatscreen... tuned to One Life to Live. How retro! Guy just woke up from coma, of course.
- Fri, 14:59: RT @NiemanLab: What's Patch doing right? Transparency over objectivity, says @laurenmichell. (Agree?) http://nie.mn/mEFCXb
- Fri, 16:25: Brain scrambled after visit to Emory library. Why do they have to make everything SO confusing over there? Expected Goblin King Jarreth!
- Fri, 16:29: True: Emory's library is confusing but UMass Amherst has a 26-story library that is less confusing but soul-killing and phallic.
- Fri, 16:31: This is the UMass Library. Caleb and I referred to it as "the giant d*ld*" --> http://is.gd/4EJzCf
- Fri, 18:41: How my night is looking: Caleb coming over, then beer and a Dario Argento movie.
- Fri, 22:06: RT @HipsterDalek: I DISAPPROVE OF WOMEN SAYING "OBEY" IN THEIR WEDDING VOWS. UNLESS THEY ARE MARRYING A DALEK.