May 3rd, 2011
( Collapse )
- Mon, 14:26: Mantra of the week: My phone is a piece of utter crap. Side mantra: T-Mobile, please tell me "backordered" is not code for "whenever."
- Mon, 14:27: Cutting down on FB means more time for... Hawk Cam! Been checking in on hawk's nest at NYU via NYT live web came http://bit.ly/jOrBi6
- Mon, 14:45: RT @RubenBolling: This is one of the first comics I did after 9/11, and I did it just so I could draw God-Man Punching Bin Laden. http:/ ...
- Mon, 15:17: RT @adampknave: I love having a cat because it's less "Owning a pet" and more "having a tiny furry cranky roommate."
- Mon, 16:25: My piece of crap phone has been beeping at me all day telling me it's running out of power, can't sync, and is a piece of crap. #deadcliq
- Mon, 17:30: Keeping meaning to take advantage of Evernote & think I'm getting there: Use on work & home computers, iPad & Droid. All syncs up!
- Mon, 18:22: True: My original college major was Anthropology. I was also gunning for a double-minor: German and Russian. But then I mellowed.
- Mon, 20:09: Just bit into some of the nastiest arugula I've ever had in my life. Jeezus. Either it's way, way, way out of season or a mutant strain.
- Mon, 20:09: Looks like I have to turn off the rotating function of my fan -- the moving shadow is short-circuiting Harry's brain. #cats
- Mon, 21:34: RT @StoryCorps: #neverforget From his office on the 103rd floor of the WTC, Michael Trinidad called his ex-wife."I always loved you." ht ...