May 5th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Wed, 12:37: On page 25 of 288 of Lavinia, by Ursula K. Le Guin: Looks like a good one so far. Reminds m... http://goodreads.com/user_status/show/6084404
- Wed, 12:40: I was worried I've have trouble describing my anxiety to my new therapist today but I'm in middle of anxiety tornado, memory is "fresh."
- Wed, 13:16: I'm told you can't -actually- have a stroke or heart attack just from stress. This thought is reassuring to me at this time.
- Wed, 16:15: Nice one, teach. RT @AlterNet Post-bin Laden Racism: Teacher Tells 9th Grade Muslim Girl, 'I Bet You're Grieving' http://is.gd/FL0HlG
- Wed, 16:19: Survived teaching my #CascadeServer class. This was test run with smaller group. Will be less nervous for Friday.
- Wed, 18:29: RT @AlterNet: The Pathetic Ways Conservatives Are Trying to Spin Bin Laden Killing Against Obama http://is.gd/EiLgrH
- Wed, 18:31: First therapy session with new doc is always hardest. Tell me about yourself? Ack. Ended up wrung out, drained. Like the doc tho!
- Wed, 19:10: RT @emoryhealthsci: Could social media Like Twitter be the next 9-1-1? Case study @EmoryHealthcare presents real life example. http://ow ...
- Wed, 19:20: Graffiti conversation: 1) 'Jesus is coming soon' 2) 'I'm so ready! He my homeboy!' http://twitpic.com/4tfikd
- Wed, 20:24: Ommegod I am so glad I have Ommegang in the fridge. #beer