May 6th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Thu, 16:43: The skirt on this suit is wraparound and with the slip and black stockings, it is really doing a whole Marlene Dietrich thing.
- Thu, 17:02: Last WWI combat vet is dead. My grandpa born 2 yrs. earlier, also served as teen in that horrible war, for Germany. Died in '74.
- Thu, 17:05: An untapped dating pool. RT @SafetyNetSource and related: Top 10 Terrific Traits of Autistic People http://tiny.cc/dxhpt #autism
- Thu, 18:01: Is this week over yet?! No?! Only one LAST thing looming - teaching #CascadeServer class again tomorrow morning. Survive that, party time.
- Thu, 18:03: Was Daily Show too, right? RT @AlterNet NYT #Fail in Report on Alleged 'Historian' David Barton, Fav of Huckabee, Beck http://is.gd/08SHAz
- Thu, 20:25: Commute home, interrupted by stop at pet store & grocery, sucked! Buses and train messed up. So dinner was peanut butter & banana sandwich.
- Thu, 20:28: Ppl in #Atlanta looking for #gluten-free foods: Return to Eden (@R2Eden) has you covered, big time. See http://www.return2eden1.com
- Thu, 23:01: For Mother's Day, I just came up with "50 Things I Love About My Mom" - posted to FB. http://is.gd/OhooyN
- Fri, 10:02: I'm at the library ready for my class. Where my students are, I don't know. Not here yet. Should have told them about the cookies I brought.
- Fri, 10:06: RT @StoryCorps: In honor of Mother's Day, today's broadcast - William Anthony Cobb tells his mother about the influence she had on him. ...