May 7th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Fri, 13:01: Writing about & talking to mom last night has made me SO giddy-happy today. Again, my sister's wonderful article: http://is.gd/rEvNuk
- Fri, 13:03: It's cool to observe the creep of technology across my office. I used to do everyone for them, now they are doing for themselves!
- Fri, 13:19: Fun time-lapse video showing 1000s of chairs being set up for @EmoryUniversity graduation - Chair Rodeo Time-Lapse: http://bit.ly/jY6GjE
- Fri, 15:15: RT @EmoryUniversity: Have you seen the 14,000 chairs on the Quad for Commencement? Well watch all 14,000 get set up in a minute! VIDEO: ...
- Fri, 15:16: So so so so so glad this week is over. Nothing really BAD happened, but a LOT happened and it's wrung me out. MAY go to Mac McGee's tonight.
- Fri, 16:24: @ericaendicott Public Health print copies just came in. Bright & shiny! Web version nearly ready, will go up Monday I think.
- Fri, 16:54: I was trying to see if I could go a month w/o eating out for dinner. But Mac MaGree is calllllling me. Want meat pie, chips, beer. So there!
- Fri, 17:10: My PoS phone just received a text saying my new, hopefully non-PoS phone has arrived at home via UPS. Even more reason to go to Mac McGee.
- Fri, 18:08: Rent in #DecaturGa RT @claymaker: Anyone want to rent a one bedroom +office apartment in the city of Decatur??? Available June 1st.
- Fri, 18:12: @HopCity Question as I sit at pub bar in Decatur: Do you carry Magner's cider?