May 24th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Mon, 12:43: This morning NPR, reporting on Obama's visit to Ireland, referred to him as O'Bama. Personally could have gone without that.
- Mon, 12:45: Whatever I was planning to do today at work surely hasn't been done yet. Nothing but fighting fires all morning!
- Mon, 13:13: Explain false eyelashes to me. Are they meant to be attractive? Are they ever -actually- attractive?
- Mon, 13:42: Yay! RT @wabedalton Congrats to @jimburress, nominated for Atlanta Press Club's Journalist of the Year!! #wabenews
- Mon, 13:43: I wasn't imagining this? RT @ebertchicago The culture of black hashtags. #blackhashtag http://nyti.ms/moMpvV
- Mon, 17:16: Bad traffic on Clifton headed south towards N. Decatur. Roadwork by CDC/Public Health. #atltraffic
- Mon, 17:48: Editing together footage of veteran of war on AIDS speaking on 30 yrs. of AIDS. It really is amazing what progress has been made.
- Mon, 17:51: Wow. That basement is only thing left! RT @brianstelter All that's left of a home north of the hospital. #joplin http://instagr.am/p/EodPj/
- Mon, 18:35: I hate when I'm editing video and suddenly compy loses external HD. Took me 30 min. & restarts to find it again.
- Mon, 18:38: I bring you: Gratuitous pic of Harry the cat. Pure Maine Coon madness. http://twitpic.com/51o8ba #cat