May 26th, 2011
- Wed, 22:55: I always clean my place before I leave town. Go figure. No good being clean while I'm home, right? Just vacuumed the carpet. Fur-o-rama!
- Thu, 08:36: Waiting on train. So hot. Supposed to be in 80s where I'm headed too but I refuse to believe it.
- Thu, 09:36: Why so delusional? RT @mediaite: Giuliani 'Very Close' To Running For President And 'Very Much' Wants It http://mediaite.com/a/ziphp CH
- Thu, 09:39: So far so good at the airport. Talked to Mom, looks like I will be helping with veggie and flower gardens. Yay!
- Thu, 09:57: RT @ATLINtownPaper: RT @oaklandcemetery: Gardening At Night (sorta): Please join us every Thursday from 6 to 8:30 for our new weekly vol ...
- Thu, 13:23: On shuttle to Framingham, just passed street by Fenway Park where I had internship at Boston Phoenix in the mid-90s.
- Thu, 13:26: On page 127 of 378 of The Privilege of the Swor..., by Ellen Kushner: Started on the plane.... http://goodreads.com/user_status/show/6411471
- Thu, 18:31: On page 165 of 378 of The Privilege of the Swor..., by Ellen Kushner: Still very good. Do w... http://goodreads.com/user_status/show/6415486