June 2nd, 2011
( Collapse )
- Wed, 16:41: RT @emoryhealthsci: HIV/AIDS at 30 - a new @EmoryUniversity press kit with video, blogs, feature stories & more. http://ow.ly/57ZEg #30y ...
- Wed, 16:41: I so so so am not in the mood for this psych. appt. Adding to it, I didn't quite do this week's "homework" bc I was on vacation.
- Wed, 19:09: On page 205 of 284 of This Heart Of Flame, by Michelle Belanger: I will say this: I have no... http://goodreads.com/user_status/show/6505210
- Wed, 19:38: Just had half a bottle of some realllly good German beer and am so messed up, just tried to eat gum wrapper instead of the gum. Wow.
- Wed, 23:29: RT @andersoncooper: For those saying we shouldn't cover the Weiner story, would u feel same way if this had happened to a conservative r ...
- Thu, 09:14: Hussled in for monthly staff mtg. Only it was rescheduled and I didn't know it. Crap.
- Thu, 09:21: True: My parents had no problem getting me to eat my veggies. Except squash.
- Thu, 10:45: Reading up on tornadoes that hit Sturbridge, Springfield & whole area. Mom says they hit everywhere we went. Main St. partially wrecked.
- Thu, 10:57: True: When I use a water fountain, I stick my legs out sideways like a giraffe so I can reach the thing w/o drinking upside down. Grace!
- Thu, 11:01: Awesome! --> "YouTube Now Supports Creative Commons Licensing, Remixing http://t.co/vjJSOXy" -@geekosystem