June 7th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Mon, 12:20: I definitely need to start some blog farms filled with content about Santorum. Not the man, the substance. Um, tastefully, of course!
- Mon, 13:27: RT @downtownatlanta: Help Historic Oakland Cemetery win a $25K grant w/ the NTHP's This Place Matters Campaign. Click on the link to vot ...
- Mon, 13:28: I wonder if Harry is still playing with that blue pompom. This morning he was juggling it. That cat has marvelous paw coordination.
- Mon, 14:53: On page 70 of 528 of The Fall of The Kings, by Ellen Kushner: This is delicious. http://goodreads.com/user_status/show/6577434
- Mon, 15:06: So long as Apple keeps naming things after cats, Apple needs to launch a product called Maine Coon. Though big, hairy & dumb might not work.
- Mon, 15:54: Spending today aiming to put the past 6 mo. of video ON our site, as opposed to living only on YouTube or embedded here and there. *grind*
- Mon, 15:59: You know what would be awesome? If Weiner sent weiner pix to Santorum.
- Mon, 16:16: Video topics so far this year: PTSD, kidney & hand transplant, AIDS, aging, ethics, sleep, nitric oxide, graduation, Haiti, art... and more!
- Mon, 16:34: Fabulous, highly addictive album. Only 2 must-skip tracks: Mel Torme and Aaron Neville. Everything else is incredible. http://bit.ly/jKSYmi
- Mon, 17:05: RT @tomtomorrow: The really great thing about storing everything in the cloud is that internet connections are so incredibly reliable ev ...