June 9th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Wed, 12:22: Tumblr has changes its UI a bit. I am too busy today to go explore what it will mean. Do notice "Explore" is gone tho!
- Wed, 13:24: On page 422 of 528 of The Fall of The Kings, by Ellen Kushner http://goodreads.com/user_status/show/6611228
- Wed, 13:29: The Brookwood Kroger, which I've always hated, is closing. Mostly, I think, due to the poor design of that plaza & that store. Ugh!
- Wed, 14:05: PR Daily says "Study: 76 percent of communications professionals use Twitter" -- OK, maybe, but not in MY office.
- Wed, 14:12: Enjoying ragging on the Brookwood Kroger with @Carl ... Man, only one Kroger in history was worse - the one at City Hall. Ack.
- Wed, 16:07: Was just outside. This weather is disgusting. I can taste the air. Also it keeps being dark in middle of afternoon. Smog blocking the sun?
- Wed, 16:09: My mom gave me a pair of new sandals that didn't fit her right. We have the same size. They are killing my feet even worse than hers. Ugh!
- Wed, 19:06: Very interesting session with my therapist. Unexpectedly says he believes I have complicated version of OCD, to cope with my anxiety.
- Wed, 19:13: Finished with The Fall of The Kings, by Ellen Kushner: I want more, of course! http://goodreads.com/user_status/show/6616256
- Wed, 19:38: Curry chips (steak fries) = one of man's more brilliant inventions.