June 13th, 2011
- Sun, 16:15: Watching people hand over money to panhandler in Midtown. Been so long since I fell for that schtick I barely remember how.
- Sun, 16:19: Used my 25% off coupon at Midtown CVS bc selection so much better than my home store @ Five Points. But there are panhandlers here too.
- Mon, 00:12: Outgrowth of therapy: Trying to convince my completist brain that -some- cleaning is better than none. It's OK I didn't finish the job.
- Mon, 07:56: RT @AlterNet: 10 States Where Abortion Is Virtually Illegal for Some Women: http://is.gd/RHg1sm #fem2
- Mon, 09:45: On page 35 of 169 of The Word for World is For..., by Ursula K. Le Guin: Written more than 30 years before Avatar b... http://bit.ly/jzThUO
- Mon, 09:51: I don't get the impetus behind posting inspiration quotes on one's Twitter or FB. At least not multiple times a day. But probably just me.
- Mon, 10:25: "Utlility" bar at bottom of @Mediaite @Geekosystem is annoying and intrusive. But it DOES have a Hide button, I just discovered!
- Mon, 10:48: Want to edit video on stroke rehab but also want to listen to Beastie Boys. I think I can commit to the stroke video.
- Mon, 11:46: Dude in this video is reminding so bad of cross between Abe Vigoda and Leonard Bernstein. I hope I don't make a 70s PSA...