June 14th, 2011
- Mon, 15:38: One day I will discovered that my video editing program has guides. 'Til then, will just keep sticking scotch tape on my monitor.
- Mon, 15:44: Was going to last set of videos as work for tomorrow but I'm over at Grady tomorrow so guess I have to do more stroke videos.
- Mon, 15:51: On page 62 of 169 of The Word for World is For..., by Ursula K. Le Guin: Good so far. Hopefully Le Guin doesn't stu... http://bit.ly/iSUIM6
- Mon, 17:26: Stillllllllllll editing stroke video.... Good thing I didn't have anything due today. Currently exporting video #4, only one more to go.
- Mon, 18:02: OK, forget finishing last stroke vid. Leaving it for Wednesday. No need to be completist! My therapy will be thrilled :)
- Mon, 20:43: Amazing pic. RT @NatGeoSociety Shape-shifting cuttlefish mimic their surroundings to evade predators: http://on.natgeo.com/iJsLFu #photos
- Mon, 21:14: If I'm not mistaken, Harry is clawing on the window pane attempting to get at the moon. I'm -not- kidding. D'oh! #stupidcat
- Mon, 22:42: On page 129 of 169 of The Word for World is For..., by Ursula K. Le Guin: James Cameron's stories about how he came... http://bit.ly/k7pGy7
- Tue, 10:27: RT @clayduda: Funny how I always get better cell signal on the "affluent" side of town.