June 16th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Wed, 16:04: @SpaceyG Guess I'm glad I scored free all-you-can-eat NYT access. I don't know why they offered it to me but I was like "I'll take it!"
- Wed, 16:05: RT @ebertchicago: The more I see of the GOP candidates, the more Obama seems like a grown-up.
- Wed, 16:06: Feeling grumpy and put-upon - combo of being mostly on my own yesterday and there being a lot of work for me here. Go away, ppl!
- Wed, 16:11: Here's a link to the 5 videos I just did related to that stroke study. My favs are the last 2, with the couple http://is.gd/umkacp #stroke
- Wed, 19:36: Cats, bird and human all perturbed by hailstones hitting the windows at high speed. Thwack! Gah, but loooove the rain. #atlweather
- Wed, 19:41: My Roomba has arrived! I have to let it charge overnight but tomorrow, it is going to start tackling my least favorite household surface.
- Wed, 19:44: Today at my psych. appt. doc shared his thoughts on my OCD and what we will be doing to cut it down. Going to be some cold turkey fun!
- Wed, 20:25: On page 50 of 416 of Drawing Blood, by Poppy Z. Brite: The writing isn't great but PZB can tell a story and I'm als... http://bit.ly/jsl3dt
- Wed, 21:07: Feeling anxious and angsty. Blame therapy, which is going as it should and making me confront things I'd rather not.
- Wed, 21:12: I initially got the iPad in order to explore world of iPad magazines. But I -never- use any magazine apps, even good ones! #ipad