June 20th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Sun, 17:10: Waking up from nice long nap filled with interesting dreams. Mmm.
- Sun, 18:09: 4 of 5 stars to The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairl... by Jon Scieszka http://bit.ly/klONVl
- Sun, 18:09: 4 of 5 stars to The Century in Food by Beverly Bundy http://bit.ly/ijh4yE
- Sun, 18:11: 4 of 5 stars to The Dictionary of Cultural Literacy by E.D. Hirsch Jr. http://bit.ly/licfE1
- Sun, 18:56: This was my first computer. Family got in XMas '82. Changed my life! I was a BASIC kid. --> TRS-80 Color Computer http://t.co/FRy9I8H
- Sun, 21:13: Have a craving for Guinness ice cream about now. Not that I've ever -had- such but I know it -must- exist, right? I blame Mac McGee's.
- Sun, 21:37: Picked right night to go to Sidebar. It's near empty and quiet, which it never is and is why I don't go. And their playing mambo and PR pop.
- Sun, 21:37: I hate tweets with typos.
- Sun, 23:57: One downside to the Roomba: Seems to be stirring up a lot of long-standing dust. Have to take benadryl 'til it finally eats it all up.
- Mon, 00:01: Things Dad taught me: 1) patience, 2) love of nature 3) love of the ocean, 4) love of WWII movies, 5) algebra, 6) how to tell a joke.