June 25th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Fri, 13:34: RT @NiemanLab: A joke gone sideways: WaPo's PostLocal says thanks for the RTs, but go pay for the paper http://nie.mn/lD5Ejs
- Fri, 14:27: RIP Peter Falk, for whom I have a great fondness. Not only for Columbo but 2 of my fav movies: The Inlaws & Wings of Desire.
- Fri, 16:14: This afternoon: Editing videos featuring co-discoverer of HIV and 2008 recipient of Nobel for Medicine. Learning some cool stuff!
- Fri, 16:14: Did you know that if an HIV+ person gets treated with antiretroviral drugs early on, their risk of passing virus on to partner/s drops 96%?
- Fri, 16:20: RT @charlesedwards1: The question: If a news org tweets something that is false, do you erase it, keep it, keep it and correct it or del ...
- Fri, 16:24: RT @TheOnion The Onion has once again been snubbed by the body that awards the Pulitzer Prizes. http://is.gd/gYz2pJ
- Fri, 17:00: While -can- say the Emory monkey is not at my office, otherwise I can't offer any comment. My dept. has spokepeople for that.
- Fri, 20:14: RT @MoveOn: A Chart That Shows Us (And Obama) Just How Far We Have To Go To Bring Back All Troops: http://j.mp/mN25eq
- Fri, 20:18: Nice perk of life Downtown: My power has never gone out - in 13 yrs. Neighborhood infrastructure is built to be robust. #atlweather
- Fri, 20:20: Atlanta weather has been great this week. One too hot day, true, but rest was nice. Especially the rain. #atlweather