June 29th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Tue, 14:38: Have managed to get a lot of stuff done today, mostly tedious but necessary stuff, working at home. Now, time for Rosa's pizza break.
- Tue, 14:57: Much as I love Rosa's Pizza, I wonder how on earth they pass health inspections. #Atlanta
- Tue, 16:52: Just ordered myself a 2 TB exteranal HD. Feel better already. Not only can I back up, I can iTune-i-fy my CD collection.
- Tue, 17:51: To get at some old, old videos for work, being forced to install RealPlayer. Will uninstall as soon as possible. Real is kinda evil.
- Tue, 18:07: Further proof of Real's lameness: Their player is taking obscenely long to download bc their server sucks. Piece of crap.
- Wed, 00:34: Poor LJ. RT @LiveJournal All services are down at the present time. We've got people on it. Many apologies for this rocky day. ~Carrie
- Wed, 00:44: I luv Jon RT @mediaite Jon Stewart v. Fox Round 3: Stewart Plays His Own Offensive Accent Highlight Reel (video) http://t.co/Ux5YmJl FM
- Wed, 07:37: RT @ATLHistCenter: June 29, 2007 - The iPhone went on sale. http://tumblr.com/xuu38g9vys
- Wed, 07:37: RT @brianstelter: "For every person killed on Sept. 11, another 73 have been killed since," the study finds, per Reuters: http://t.co/Oq ...
- Wed, 09:06: So this morning I get to teach my boss how to use his Flip cam and do some basic editing. I give him cred for really wanting to learn.