July 1st, 2011
( Collapse )
- Thu, 16:52: RT @mediaite: A Farewell: Mediaite's Favorite Controversial, Wacky, And Tear-Stained Glenn Beck Moments (slideshow) http://t.co/y4kg6lL CH
- Thu, 17:01: I am such a heat wuss: Every time I go out in summer heat, I pass out as soon as I get home. Not heat stroke, just heated TIRED. Ugh.
- Thu, 17:03: .@AmaniChannel would be proud of me: Spent 4 hrs. at Grady, got 3 video segments done plus B-roll for cutaways. Colleague handled 'talent.'
- Thu, 17:05: Subjects of today's videos: Lupus, urban health, urban "food deserts," and healthcare in context of underserved. Passionate ppl @ Grady.
- Thu, 17:07: In other news, facing daunting challenge of facing an OCD habit of mine: Line-counting in books. Exercises daily. HARD, like King's Speech.
- Thu, 18:38: At Edgewood - Candler Park station and wind is just right: Can smell the pie factory a couple blocks away. Mmmm.
- Thu, 20:03: At Isabella's Cafe. 2nd time today I'm eating at a place I didn't know existed til I saw it. (1st was Bell Street Burritos.)
- Thu, 21:16: Watched Spitzer show at cafe. Seems like he does a good job. Loved discussion of the 'dick' incident. Maybe I should watch TV sometimes!
- Thu, 21:19: Did I mention my therapist told me yesterday I can't drink while under treatment for anxiety? I can deal, abstained all last summer but...
- Thu, 21:29: Isabella's Cafe was wonderful, despite fact I had to abstain from all that South African wine. #decaturga