July 8th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Thu, 12:23: There are triplets (on video) crying in my ear. It would bother me but I already have a terrible headache so what the heck.
- Thu, 13:02: Have the worrrrrrrst headache again. If I can just get this video prepped for news media, then... Well, then what? My head!
- Thu, 13:08: "In 1995, no state had an obesity rate over 20%. Now -- despite increased organized efforts -- 49 states do." http://is.gd/RN3eyq
- Thu, 13:19: RT @RubenBolling: What's this I'm hearing about Google+? If it's invitation only, I'd like them to know that they've officially hurt my ...
- Thu, 13:20: Oh my f'in God my head hurts. YouSendingIt video to colleague who needs it for media. Breaking for lunch SOON.
- Thu, 16:46: RT @RubenBolling: And I'm starting my OWN club, and Google's totally not invited. And it's going to be really cool. So, whatever.
- Thu, 16:54: So pleased with how this video came out: "A Story of Triplets: 1 Baby, 2 Babies, 3 Babies" - http://is.gd/5XYe61 #triplets
- Thu, 22:25: RT @mediaite: USA Today Graphic Gets A Lot Of Attention Due To A...Suggestive Illustration http://t.co/BzcM7Kz JN
- Thu, 22:26: Amen. Plus NPR. RT @rafat: NYT & Guardian should start a TV news channel together, covering, you know, actual news.
- Thu, 22:40: My fav prez. Watch! RT @MoveOn Whoa: Did FDR Call It Or What? http://j.mp/rgKjuO #FDR #1930s