July 14th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Wed, 12:44: Allllmost done with this d*mn self-eval. Maybe next year I will fill it out in haiku form. Or maybe as tweets!
- Wed, 13:09: Lunch: Leftover spaghetti with leftover tomato-corn-okra sauce. Sounds weird but it was tasty. Cooking all/most of my own meals this month.
- Wed, 15:50: RT @juliewolfe: No $ left in GA's HEAP fund = no help w/ cooling bills for poor families. @SalvationArmyA and @UnitedWayATL trying to he ...
- Wed, 15:55: Even one minute out in this hot smoggy shit weather is one minute too long. Jeezus. My bldg'd AC.better be fixed when I get home.
- Wed, 16:57: Sh*t has hit the fan.
- Wed, 17:12: Very glad there's a cold beer waiting for me at home.
- Wed, 17:40: True: I've read Harry Potter, all seven books, but only in German.
- Wed, 23:40: RT @romenesko: Ebert recalls when Murdoch landed at the Sun-Times "like a bug-eyed monster from outer space." http://journ.us/ptcDfl
- Wed, 23:41: Cat has conjuctivitis. Worried I'm getting it too. Blech.
- Thu, 07:54: RT @ebertchicago: Hugh Laurie as Rupert Murdoch, Stephen Fry as his Guardian Angel. It could have been a wonderful life. (rt) http://bit ...