July 16th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Fri, 13:23: Caleb just urged me to start a new blog. About licorice. Which I am eminently qualified to write about. I think I will. Jeez, I'm a sucker!
- Fri, 13:24: I think the selling point in Caleb's argument was the possibility of getting some free samples from places like International Licorice.
- Fri, 17:09: Two videos I did on #lupus today: 1) clinic at Grady: http://is.gd/dffGYp and 2) support group at Grady: http://bit.ly/ozj5RA #tgif
- Fri, 17:20: Hmmm! --> RT @Mediaite Why Hasn’t CNN Reported On Piers Morgan’s Hacking Allegations? http://t.co/RipO22H #notw
- Fri, 18:36: Any theaters in #Atlanta playing Deathly Hallows as a double-feature? 3rd hand report says Discover Mills (tho I can't get -there-) #hpdh
- Fri, 19:02: RT @mediaite: Fox News' The Five Helpfully Explains Why Boys Can Have Casual Sex But Girls Totally Can't (VIDEO) http://t.co/6Hckfi1 (CO ...
- Sat, 00:21: OH on Cliff today: 'The closest I've been to a European country is Canada.' For this & other non-sequitors, wanted grad student to STFU.
- Sat, 08:13: I just got one of the first US Spotify accounts because I have Klout! #SpotifyPerk Find out if you're eligible: http://t.co/9i1xlOc
- Sat, 08:37: Laughing but hope the guy was OK! RT @mediaite: This Happened: Man Crashes His Jetpack On Live Local News Segment http://t.co/oyEX7pG JN
- Sat, 09:38: Trying out Spotify. My first ever shared playlist. Justice --> http://t.co/nckDQh3