July 17th, 2011
- Sat, 12:43: Got such nice things at Piedmont Green Market this morning. Huge, juicy Georgia peaches, jumbo-size heirloom okra, lovely beets. #Atlanta
- Sat, 12:45: RT @brianstelter: Krugman: "...This really does look like the Lesser Depression, a prolonged era of disastrous economic performance." ht ...
- Sat, 13:03: So far #Spotify is reminding me of when I used to listen to neighbors' iTunes on shared network. Listening to ex-coworker's 80s list now.
- Sat, 14:16: Just had one of the Georgia peaches I got from Pearson Farms at Piedmont Green Market today. OMG, so good! TASTES like a PEACH!
- Sat, 14:19: More #Spotify fun: Listening to goth industrial playlist of a friend of mine in northern England. Finding new stuff. Sweet!
- Sat, 20:00: I wonder how long I have to wait on Google+ Must at least try it, but no invite & haven't received a welcome email. #hint
- Sat, 20:08: It just gets better! RT @ebertchicago The Six Worst Things to Happen to Rupert Murdoch Today: http://bit.ly/qMVB3w
- Sun, 08:37: Woke up at 7:30 on the dot, heard alarm in my head, then endured 30 min. of Harry trying to get me out of bed.What's the urgency, world?!