July 18th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Sun, 14:33: Woke up way too early, so after breakfast and listening to Car Talk & Wait, Wait podcasts, went back to bed for three hour nap. Yay!
- Sun, 15:00: News of the World scandal seems to be spreading like ebola. Jeez.
- Sun, 15:53: Depressed. Felt better for around 10 min. after grabbing lunch at Dunkin, but now just wanna crawl back in bed. Fail.
- Sun, 19:42: Just had a 4-5 hr. nap while apparently everybody else watched soccer.
- Sun, 20:07: Been listening to Michael Jackson / Jacksons catalog, offered up free on #Spotify, and have to say, some weird stuff in later years.
- Sun, 20:09: Like "In the Closet"? And what in hell is he saying in "Smooth Criminal"? LOL... On other hand "They Don't Care About Us" is great.
- Sun, 21:59: Caught Harry Googling. Looking for cat porn? http://twitpic.com/5ruzhs
- Sun, 23:49: Sometimes a day of doing nothing is really exhausting. Sometimes a day of 100 accomplishments leaves you filled with energy.
- Sun, 23:51: Only people I talked to all day? Counterstaff at Dunkin Donuts.
- Mon, 12:02: Slept most of last night on the couch. Woke up at 3 am with far too many thoughts in my head. Took benadryl, put on relaxation sounds.