July 20th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Tue, 13:32: This is turning into least formal annual review ever. Expecting beer soon...
- Tue, 14:15: RT @CleanAirGA: We didn't have any Smog Alerts during the Olympic Games because so many changed their commutes. 15 years later, we do &g ...
- Tue, 14:23: Work is weird.
- Tue, 16:19: Heading home to get some work done. Combo of work weirdness and needing something on my home computer drove me to hop on next shuttle.
- Tue, 17:47: Looking for Twitter friends who do #Spotify - would love to share! I'm WDarling. I only have one shared playlist but more to come.
- Tue, 18:24: From my annual review: "She is many times the manager of a project – and helps lead without people getting offended."
- Tue, 18:45: Listening to a friend's Weird Al collection on #Spotify - From "Fat" --> "I've got more chins than Chinatown" *un-PC sporfle*
- Tue, 20:14: Caleb is making fancy Italian dinner and serving Spanish wine. Hopefully this will calm my unrest.
- Tue, 21:29: I think the food and wine did it. Much better mood. That and Caleb is no longer pissed off at me, as he was earlier in the day. Phew!
- Tue, 21:32: Said yes when asked if I wanted to download update for iPad OS. Clicked yes and find it's 600 MB. Apple, WTF?