July 28th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Wed, 12:37: Karma points: Just spent 1 1/2 hrs. helping boss with his new computer, getting bookmarks, online IDs straight. He's learning.
- Wed, 14:10: Just about the only thing my work computer seems able to do right now is beachball. I think it needs a vacation.
- Wed, 19:22: Got home early enough to hear Fresh Air from the beginning AND it's Henry Louis Gates. Yes! NPR win.
- Wed, 19:27: RT @GeorgeTakei: Apparently, glitter is new weapon of choice for Takei people.
- Wed, 21:50: So, what, the one time I'm not checking Twitter or news channels & there's a bomb or bio scare right outside my damn bldg.? #Atlanta
- Wed, 21:51: Caleb calls me and is like you idiot, didn't you notice? Cops, sirens, flashing lights... Why would I notice? ALWAYS present where I live!
- Wed, 21:54: Hey @ajc what's going out outside my bldg. in Downtown Atlanta? Five Points. Appears to be bomb scare or bio evac? I live here. No clue.
- Wed, 21:57: RT @ajc: Authorities checking out suspicious package at Peachtree at Marietta in downtown ATL. Stay tuned.
- Thu, 00:34: RT @ajc: Suspicious package update: http://bit.ly/nK7VAd
- Thu, 07:44: Um, no, I'm fine with cooler & overcast. RT @ajc Here's some news you'll like: It's going to get hotter. http://bit.ly/n2gazR